Edisto Beach Pet "House Rules"
Some homeowners have graciously opened their homes to pets. To ensure this privilege is not abused and thus remains for all to enjoy the following rules MUST be followed:
- Bring something for your pet to sleep on- a favorite blanket, towel or bed.
- Animals are not allowed on furniture. Do not let animals “rub” against furniture
- Wet animals are not allowed in the homes. If your animal goes swimming or wading, please wash off sand and salt water and spend time with the animal outside until he/she is dry.
- Remember, your pet is in a strange home. Do not leave him/her unattended for long periods of time. Do not make it difficult for him/her to abide by their “housebreaking” rules. Do not leave him/her unattended at all if he barks, chews, etc when left alone. Your neighbor is on vacation also and treasures the peacefulness of Edisto.
- To eliminate the problem of flea infestation, we are requiring guests to treat their pets for prevention of fleas. You will be asked the name of your preventative treatment and when it was last applied.
Please clean up all pet hair the best you can upon departure. Excessive amounts of hair left will result in you having to pay additional cleaning charges.
You will be held responsible for any damage done by your pet. Any guest found breaking the above rules will be asked to leave immediately. NO REFUND will be given and you may be charged for any additional damage caused by your pet
PLEASE NOTE: If you purchase the security deposit waiver, it DOES NOT cover any damage caused by the animal.